New online shop now live! Visit it here…
We are offering a click and collect service and a delivery service with our online shop.
We will not be accepting email orders and please ask that you use the online shop.
We look forward to receiving your order.
The Strawberry Fields Team
On Sundays we will be providing a range of roasts to takeaway.
Imagine this roast but in a takeaway box!
We do have a range of chilled ready meals always available in the shop.
Many thanks and hope to see you soon!
We want to reassure our customers that we are doing everything we can to make sure that all risks are minimised.
Our farm shop is open in line with the government guidelines for essential food buying (with takeaway meal options). Our restaurant and coffee shop are closed until further notice as instructed by the government.
The welfare of our staff, their families and our customers is our number one priority right now and we have a number of safeguarding measures in place.
We ask that you strictly follow these crucial measures when visiting us for your food shopping.
• We encourage you to use our collection from the car park service wherever possible – we can deliver but are asking that if you can collect then please do as we are getting an overwhelming number of delivery requests. We are working through these as quickly as possible.
• ALL collections will be loaded into customers cars, but we ask that doors/boots are opened for us and then shut by yourselves, so as a team we have no contact with your vehicle. Social distancing measures must still be followed.
• ALL customers MUST wash their hands at one of our two hot water hand washing stations before entering the shop.
• We are closely monitoring the number of customers in the shop, however we are lucky that we have plenty of space for the social distancing rules to easily apply.
• We are asking customers to only visit us if they need food – not as an outing.
• We are encouraging only one family member to come in and do the shop whilst the others wait in the car.
• We are routinely and thoroughly disinfecting trolleys, baskets and counters after each use.
• We discourage the use of reusable bags coming into the shop and ask that customers put their shopping items back into the trolley/basket and then pack it straight into their car – we will then disinfect the trolley/basket upon return.
• We ask that you do not bring in your own refill cups and bottles but (although we hate to say this…) use the disposable ones for now.
• We have strict social distancing markers across the shop floor at tills and all service counters.
• We have a ‘Responsible Buying Policy’ in place encouraging customers to only buy what they need and not be greedy although we do have plenty of everything at the moment.
• We are asking customers to predominantly use contactless card payments to limit the handling of cash.
• Customers are asked to place their shopping at a designated till point and then move to the end of the till counter keeping the social distancing rules.
• Production areas have been rearranged to comply with the social distancing guidelines for our team.
Thank you for your cooperation at this difficult time for everyone.
Stay safe, with thanks The Strawberry Fields Team 🍓x